1 tablespoon yeast
4 cups of bread flour
2 teaspoons of salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 and 1/2 cups of warm water
2 liters of water
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Mix whole wheat flour, medium-gluten flour, and about 1/2 cup gluten flour, pour the mixture into the cooking machine, and pour in warm water.
2. The mixture will start to look fluffy, continue mixing, and mix the dough. This dough will be harder than the bread dough.
3. Compared with other doughs, I can pull the dough up and pull it up. This dough is hard, so even if it is caught, it won't leave too much noodles on my hands. Put the dough in the bowl. Wrap the plastic wrap for about an hour until the face is launched
4. The dough will be initiated, divide the dough into 8 pieces, and start kneading the dough.
5. Roll the dough into a smooth ball, like this, put the dough on the baking sheet, each about 10cm apart, let the dough send for 30 minutes.
6. Pick up a dough, press a hole in the middle, and make the hole bigger, like this
7. Put it on the baking sheet with baking paper, add the sugar to the water, boil it, put 3-4 doughs each time, and boil for 2 minutes with boiling water.
8. Turn over and continue to cook for 1 minute and remove from the water.
9. Put it back on the baking sheet, sprinkle the top, bake to color
Second, the oven version of the Dolce
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup banana
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup of powdered sugar
4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
4 tablespoons of almond milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation: Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Donuts, continuous brush oil, stand by
1. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Almond milk, banana puree, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract
3. Mix the two mixtures until fully blended
4. Pour the dough into the piping bag and squeeze it into the donut mold about 80%.
5. Bake for 11-13 minutes
6. Remove from the oven for 5 minutes and place on the cool shelf until it is completely cooled.
7. Make the chocolate skin: mix the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Add 2 tablespoons of almond milk and all the vanilla extract. Stir and mix. If you feel too thick, add some almond milk.
8. Dip the cooled doughnut into the chocolate liquid, spread it with chocolate and put it on the shelf and sprinkle with colored chocolate beans.
9. Put it in the refrigerator and let the chocolate glaze harden.
Third, fried version of the Dora
2 and 1/2 cups of flour
4 tablespoons sugar
3 teaspoons of unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons yeast
1/2 cup soup
1/3 cup of flour
1 cup of water
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons water
1. Make noodles and dough: Pour the flour and water into the milk pan, heat it in high heat, stir while heating. When the mixture thickens and a swirl line appears, turn off the heat and cool. Put all the dough-making ingredients into the bread machine and choose the basic dough function. (Or you can use a handkerchief or a vertical mixer to make a noodle hook.)
2. Turn into a skin of about 6-12mm thick
3. Cut into a round shape with a 7 cm cookie, and cut it in a circle with a 3 cm cookie.
4. Place the mixture on the baking pan, cover the plastic wrap, and put it in a warm place for 1 hour.
5. Mix all the glazed materials.
6.190 degrees to heat coconut oil
7. Put the donut noodles in hot oil for 20-45 seconds.
8. Fry for 30-45 seconds on the reverse side, remove and put on a cool rack to cool.
9. Put the doughnut in the glaze until it is completely saturated
10. Turn it over and put it on the cool shelf for about 5 minutes.
Dolce decoration method
Wrap a layer of syrup and add other fruits and nuts to the surface to decorate
Sugar powder after wrapping syrup
Wrap chocolate, add candy, chocolate beans to decorate
Adding fruit or chocolate to the batter
The last one：Tips for making Chinese meringue
The last one：Summary of common problems in moon cake production